Molecular Foundry User Meeting: August 11-12, 2016
This conference focuses on frontier research topics in nanoscale science, providing a forum for discussion and development of new results and ideas. Whether you are a returning user, a prospective user, or someone who is curious about the Foundry, you are encouraged to attend the User Meeting. Participants are invited to submit abstracts for the plenary session, breakout symposia, and poster session.
- Plenary session on the first day, with keynote talks from prominent members of the nanoscience community, and contributed talks from conference participants.
- Poster session with drinks and appetizers.
- Breakout symposia on the second day, highlighting hot areas in nanoscience. Symposia consist of invited talks and panel discussions.
- Tours available of the Molecular Foundry's facilities, including the newest addition to the Foundry: the National Center for Electron Microscopy.
- Networking with Foundry staff and users, to learn about the latest capabilities the Foundry has to offer.
- Exhibitor fair.
Many thanks to the following sponsors:
Organized by the Molecular Foundry User Executive Committee and User Program Office.