Molecular Foundry User Meeting: August 17-18, 2017
at Berkeley Lab
This conference focuses on frontier research topics in nanoscale science, providing a forum for discussion and development of new results and ideas. Whether you are a returning user, a prospective user, or someone who is curious about the Foundry, you are encouraged to attend the User Meeting. Participants are invited to submit abstracts for the plenary session, breakout symposia, and poster session.
Director of Basic Energy Sciences, Office of Science, US Department of Energy
Eric Betzig, Group Leader at the Janelia Research Campus, Howard Hughes Medical Institute; Professor of Physics and of Molecular and Cell Biology, University of California, Berkeley
Monica Olvera de la Cruz, Lawyer Taylor Professor of Materials Science and Engineering, Professor of Chemistry, Northwestern University
- Plenary session on the first day, with keynote talks from prominent members of the nanoscience community, and contributed talks from conference participants.
- Poster session with drinks and appetizers.
- Breakout symposia on the second day, highlighting hot areas in nanoscience. Symposia consist of invited talks and panel discussions.
- Tours available of the Molecular Foundry's facilities.
- Networking with Foundry staff and users, to learn about the latest capabilities the Foundry has to offer.
Thank you to our generous sponsors for their support!
"Friend of the Foundry" Sponsors
Organized by the Molecular Foundry User Executive Committee and User Program Office.